Monday, October 11, 2010

Website - Sort of..

My temporary website for Barefoot Studios is up and running until my custom designed website is finished. I have the private galleries open for current customers and I am in the process of creating a pricelist. So much involved in starting a business, but I am loving every second of it.
We should be moving in to our new home very soon, can't wait! It has been a long time coming. I hope to set up a temporary studio in the new house, until I get a more permanent structure. I have been scouring websites for ideas on backgrounds, stands, lighting, and props. So much to learn and so much more to do...but so very exciting!!!

Here are a few recent photos of my granddaughter that just had her 1st birthday. We have a huge party coming up this weekend for both granddaughters birthdays. It is a Halloween Carnival theme and will be so much fun! I'll share party pics next week.