Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
- In 2010 my marriage proved to be stronger than the demons trying to destroy it.
- We moved out of the town I was raised in to a new, beautiful house, in an even smaller town that we LOVE.
- I was able to quit my job and concentrate on my love/passion for photography.
- Finally figured out what was making my potassium drop to a dangerous level (more on that someday).
- Then the year ended with the best Christmas gift EVER... a new grand daughter born on Christmas Eve!
Now for 2011!!
- Learn as much as I can this year about photography, lighting, posing, photo shop, trying to soak it all in... never want to stop learning.
- Create and offer my own designs for my customers...cards..etc.
- Cook more from scratch, less processed, and organic when I can. ( more to come on this)
- Grow a garden.
- Shop local, for everything from eating out to buying gifts, to buying produce from local farmers.
- Keep my potassium in check by eating less carbs and sugars.
- Back to taking the family on weekend road trips...I miss those dearly and we are starting this Monday with a day trip to a dinosaur museum!
- BUDGET. BUDGET. BUDGET!
I am so excited about the coming year, so many ideas my brain just can't settle down and I can't wait to share with you all. But, it's after 3am, so I am shutting it down for now. Looking forward to the future....Goodnight.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Anything from CanvasRox
These frames from The Organic Bloom!!!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
I love surfing blogs, I spend waayyy to much time doing it in fact! But how else would I find all these wonderful ideas and inspiration for creating better photos, or amazing dinners for my family, or beautiful crafts to keep or give as gifts.
Love this idea from Gourmet Mom on- The- Go, for the kids school parties, easy, inexpensive, and so cute!
Love this blog for yummy recipes, healthy living, living simply, and lotsa good music....She also happens to be my sister.. :-)
One of my new favorite sites for sharing photog fun... LOVE I Heart Faces! If you like taking pictures, professionally or just for the fun of it, definitely sign up and hang out over there!
I have so many things I want to post, but it's 1am and I really am kinda sleepy! I'll leave you with a few shots from my last session with a sweet baby girl..