Sunday, November 28, 2010

I LOVE Blogging!

I love surfing blogs, I spend waayyy to much time doing it in fact! But how else would I find all these wonderful ideas and inspiration for creating better photos, or amazing dinners for my family, or beautiful crafts to keep or give as gifts.


Love this idea from Gourmet Mom on- The- Go, for the kids school parties, easy, inexpensive, and so cute!

Love this blog for yummy recipes, healthy living, living simply, and lotsa good music....She also happens to be my sister.. :-)


One of my new favorite sites for sharing photog fun... LOVE I Heart Faces! If you like taking pictures, professionally or just for the fun of it, definitely sign up and hang out over there!


I have so many things I want to post, but it's 1am and I really am kinda sleepy! I'll leave you with a few shots from my last session with a sweet baby girl..



No comments: