Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa...here's my list.....

I am new to the photography industry, and there are so many products out there that my head is swimming trying to decide what to offer my clients for the new year. But, here are a few things that I know I would LOVE to have under my tree this year!!


Anything from CanvasRox



Her bags/purses/photos printed on metal are fabulous!!!! I first heard about her on The Nate Berkus Show when MeRa Koh (another blog/photographer/mentor you should check out) mentioned them. I am a fan and can't wait to place an order!



These frames from The Organic Bloom!!!





I first found them on Facebook, realized they are here in my own home state of Oklahoma, and signed up to be able to offer these beautiful frames to my clients. If you get a chance, "like" them on Facebook and read their story in the notes section. Their business "BLOOMED" beyond what they ever dreamed and it is such a sweet story! They also happen to have a fun contest going on right now over on their blog...check it out....good luck to you....but I am crossing my fingers that I win one of the sets of frames!


I am always on the lookout for photography props, hats for newborns/kids, chairs, toys, etc... When I saw these hats and headbands from Gracylu Originals I was blown away!!! They are beyond BEAUTIFUL!!! She also happens to be part of the giveaway on The Organic Bloom blog!
Can't wait to place my order with all of these amazing vendors!! Please Santa....

No comments: