- In 2010 my marriage proved to be stronger than the demons trying to destroy it.
- We moved out of the town I was raised in to a new, beautiful house, in an even smaller town that we LOVE.
- I was able to quit my job and concentrate on my love/passion for photography.
- Finally figured out what was making my potassium drop to a dangerous level (more on that someday).
- Then the year ended with the best Christmas gift EVER... a new grand daughter born on Christmas Eve!
Now for 2011!!
- Learn as much as I can this year about photography, lighting, posing, photo shop, trying to soak it all in... never want to stop learning.
- Create and offer my own designs for my customers...cards..etc.
- Cook more from scratch, less processed, and organic when I can. ( more to come on this)
- Grow a garden.
- Shop local, for everything from eating out to buying gifts, to buying produce from local farmers.
- Keep my potassium in check by eating less carbs and sugars.
- Back to taking the family on weekend road trips...I miss those dearly and we are starting this Monday with a day trip to a dinosaur museum!
- BUDGET. BUDGET. BUDGET!
I am so excited about the coming year, so many ideas my brain just can't settle down and I can't wait to share with you all. But, it's after 3am, so I am shutting it down for now. Looking forward to the future....Goodnight.