Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog/Life Make-Over!!

I have been out of the blogging world for a very long time...too long!! Life is full of twists and turns and my life has taken so many in the past few years, it's time to get it all straight. We recently purchased land and will soon be leaving the beautiful house I posted about here. It will be quite a change, as we are moving in to a MUCH smaller trailer home. This was one of those "too good to pass up" deals and we are jumping at the chance. The land is amazing, and beautiful and we can't wait to get out there.




We have chosen to return to homeschooling, and will be homeschooling our youngest 3 children. When we make the big move to our "mini-farm", we hope to raise chickens, goats, and next spring our plan is to plant a huge garden and learn to can our own food. We are tired of the city, and the rat race. We want peace and quiet for our family and we hope this is the answer for us.




So, follow along with me as I blog about our adventures of living off the land, living a more frugal life, and homeschooling. I plan to include posts on crafting, photography, couponing, cooking, and more.... so stay tuned!






No comments: